2. The safe action trigger system ensures that, so long as there’s ammo in your magazine, you can only fire if your finger’s pushing down on it—no hair-trigger accidents here.
3. Firing range vets attest that its accuracy and ease of use makes it one of their favorite guns of all time.
4. It comes with three magazines (15 rounds each) and has an accessory rail underneath its barrel for mounting flashlights, lasers, etc.
5. It weighs less than 30 ounces fully loaded—light enough to carry around without tiring yourself out too quickly.
6. It comes with an ambidextrous slide stop and a reversible magazine release button that make it easy to operate whether you’re left-handed or right-handed (or both).
7. Its grip texturing helps ensure that you don’t lose your hold on it even when things get sweaty.
8. Its plastic frame makes it light but also durable—even under heavy recoil, which means you won’t have to worry about it jamming up after just a few uses.
9. With a capacity of 15+1 rounds, plus two extra magazines included with purchase, you won’t have to worry about running out of ammo at an inconvenient moment during target practice or hunting season.
Gun shopping can be overwhelming. With so many options, calibers, and brands, it’s easy to get confused when selecting your next handgun. If you’re looking at Glock 19X, then let me help simplify things. I want to share 10 common mistakes people make when they choose their first gun like most gunshops do with newbies who walk into their shop confused and overwhelmed by all of the options available to them. You don’t have to make these same mistakes. Here are some tips from a veteran gun owner that will save you time and money. The best thing about my advice is that it works regardless of what gun you’re buying.The Gun Shop Near Me That Will Get You Top Dollar For Your Guns: Buying guns is expensive; but selling guns isn’t as easy as buying them. Finding a reputable buyer takes research and patience, especially if you plan on selling several firearms. So where should you sell your guns? If you live in an area with lots of gun owners, then Craigslist is a good place to start. However, there are some things to keep in mind when using Craigslist to buy or sell guns. Here are some tips from someone who has been doing it for years. Hopefully they will help make your experience easier and more profitable than mine was when I first started selling my guns online. The 10 Best Places To Buy A New Glock 19X In Los Angeles County: When it comes to purchasing a new handgun, people usually have two options. They can either go through their local gun shop or they can purchase their firearm online. Both have their pros and cons, so let me share what I learned after spending months researching every aspect of both options so that you don’t have to waste time figuring it all out yourself. Wherever you decide to buy your next handgun, make sure you do enough research before pulling out your credit card. Many people end up regretting their purchases because they didn’t do enough homework beforehand.The 3 Most Common Mistakes Made By People Who Want To Own A Handgun: There are plenty of reasons why people want to own handguns. Some like collecting antique revolvers while others want to protect themselves and their families from criminals who might break into their homes at night.
These pistols are known for their reliability and resale value. If price is an issue, it’s possible to find a used one, but chances are it will still be worth quite a bit more than you paid. The most popular model of Glock 26 is chambered in 9×19mm Parabellum (9 mm Luger) with standard magazine capacity of 10 rounds. The subcompact model G26 has slightly smaller dimensions compared to other Glock models. It was designed as backup weapon for law enforcement officers. It fits easily into waistband, pocket etc., so it can be concealed when necessary. This pistol comes with standard Glock features such as safe action trigger system, interchangeable backstraps and sights. This pistol also comes with three magazines: two 13-round magazines and one extended 17-round magazine. At 6 o’clock position there is Picatinny rail where you can mount laser sight or flashlight. There are many accessories available for Glocks like different types of holsters, replacement parts, sights and even some aftermarket products like compensators and slide lightening cuts. However, there are no factory made compensators available yet. So if you want to reduce muzzle flip and felt recoil, you might want to consider installing custom compensator from third party manufacturer.The Glock 26 Gen4 is equipped with dual recoil spring assembly which significantly increases life cycle by reducing wear and tear on internal components. Also new surface coating called nDLC finish provides better corrosion resistance while maintaining smoothness of firearm surface. Gen4 pistols have fixed, non-adjustable rear sights however front sight can be adjusted for elevation by drifting front sight post in its dovetail slot.